VisionPerio in the trading name for Comply Ltd. All material is copyright protected. It is available for download and use in print and online publications for promoting VisionPerio products only.
Comply Ltd grants permission to reproduce this material according to the following conditions:
- The content is the property of VisionPerio or is included with the permission of the relevant owner.
- By using VisionPerio you are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The content of the VisionPerio may be used:
- by VisionPerio employees, distributors and other authorised partners solely for the purpose of selling, marketing, advertising or otherwise promoting VisionPerio and its products, and
- by the representatives of the press and media solely for editorial purposes in connection with articles and publications regarding VisionPerio.
- Undue sharing of the content for use of a third party is strictly forbidden.
- The content may not be used in connection or environment not related to VisionPerio’s business activities.
- The content may not be used if manipulated or deployed in such a way that the context is changed.
- No logotypes, photographs or illustrations may be subjected to distortion or modification, without the express permission of VisionPerio.
- Instructions for the correct use of VisionPerio logotypes are stated in the VisionPerio Brand guidelines.
- A number of clinical photographs have further restrictions regarding the use, according to the photographer’s copyright. These restrictions are stated in direct connection with the photos.
- If photographs will be used again, it must be downloaded once again, since new Terms and Conditions may be applicable to the photograph.
- You agree that use of the VisionPerio is at your sole risk and that VisionPerio makes no warranties with regard to non-infringement of third party’s intellectual property rights.
- You agree to indemnify and hold VisionPerio harmless against any damage or liability of any kind arising from any use of the VisionPerio content other than the permitted use described in these Terms and Conditions.
- The permission to access the VisionPerio or use the content therein may be withdrawn at any time if VisionPerio considers that the use of it is inappropriate or that these conditions are violated.
- VisionPerio may amend the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions at any time posting an amended version of the Terms and Conditions online. Hence, please review these Terms and Conditions regularly when using the VisionPerio to ensure you are aware of any amendments made by VisionPerio.