Welcome to VisionPerio Interdental Brushes
The VisionPerio brush was designed and perfected by one of the UK’s most experienced Dental Hygienists, Maggie Jackson. VisionPerio brushes are used in Dental Hospitals and Specialist Periodontal practices throughout the UK and abroad to stabilise gum disease such as Periodontitis.
The VisionPerio Advantage
- Pre-curved brush head to clean deep into the interdental space
- Coloured filaments to show plaque and debris removed
- A long brush head – no scrubbing needed – once in, once out, once a day
- Choice of sizes to achieve a close fit and optimum clean
- Firm bristle and strong wire which won’t bend in use
- Most effective when used daily eliminates bleeding and
reduces gum disease
What people are saying
“I wish I had known about Vision brushes 10 years ago when I was at dental school. I truly believe patients would really benefit from it. VisionPerio Interdental brushes work better...”
Benji Blum, Hygienist
“I have been using VisionPerio Interdental Brushes since being introduced to them by Hygienist. She explained how to use the brushes at my first appointment, I have found them very easy to use...”
I G, Patient
"I was delighted with the support, education and team work offered by all the dental professionals. The introduction of the VisionPerio Interdental Brushes helped me to manage my own Perio..."
C Townsend, Patient
"Treatment has been done to a very high standard and I feel the [Perio] disease is currently stable. As such I feel it is perfectly reasonable to continue with Maggie Jackson and her supportive periodontal therapy."
Dr I D, Specialist Periodontist